*AVAILABLE AS VIRTUAL PRESENTATION*
FROM WOUNDED TO WARRIOR
International speaker Mike Cotayo is proof that there is nothing that can’t be overcome! Having survived a brain injury, substance abuse, depression and an HIV infection, he became a clinical social worker and acclaimed speaker. In this powerful, funny, and life-changing presentation, he shares the five key components of overcoming adversity to achieve resiliency.
• Increase self-esteem by staying true to your core beliefs
• Make healthy choices in unhealthy environments
• Overcome peer pressure and environmental
• Use your sense of humor to heal
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
In this highly effective and entertaining presentation, Mike Cotayo, a specialist in treating borderline personality disorder, shows how to deal with problematic people by mastering your reaction to them. Whether it’s a co-worker, your mother-in-law, or your five-year old throwing a temper tantrum, you’ll learn methodology to transform conflict into camaraderie.
Lean How To:
• Quickly attune and assess negative relationships
• Deal with disruption by managing personal reactions
• Adopt humor techniques to neutralize conflict
• Find creative ways to resolve hostile situations
Put Resiliency into Action